• LPEN

Study Permits, Work Permits, and Status Extensions must be applied online

On June 4, 2019, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) notified that foreign nationals, who wish to apply for or renew their study or work permit, to extend their temporary resident status, must apply online if they currently residing in Canada. The new regulation still has some exceptions. Paper applications will remain available outside Canada. Atlantic Immigration Pilot applications are exempt from this rule. #Studypermit, #Workpermit, #TRV, #IRCC

18 views0 comments